This Filti Nanofiber Face Mask Filter material is highly-effecient (up to 95%) in filtering small particles, including bacteria and viruses.
Pack of 10 face mask filters. Made in USA.
PRODUCT MATERIAL:Pre-Cut Filti Nanofiber face mask filters measures width: 7" x height: 4.5".
Filter is constructed from spunbond nonwoven fabric with Nanofiber fine filtration layer and surface layer of nonwoven fabric.
- Outer layer: Spunboud non-woven fabric. Filter out large particulate matter and bacteria.
Middle layer : Network of FDA Certified NanoFiber Technology . Filter out fine particulate matter and bacteria.
Inner layer : Absorb moisture and filter out fine particulate matter.
- PFE ( Particle Filtration Efficiency) ≥ 95% at 0.3 microns
- Filter is UV sanitized.
- Filter is not washable.
- Filter is non-reusable.
- Filter should be placed inside the mask pocket and should avoid touching the exterior of the mask when replacing the filter.
- Change filter every time the mask is washed. (recommended daily)
HOW TO USE:
- Take out face mask and pull open filter pocket of face covering.
- Take out one mask filter from the Pack.
- Open side corner and unfold the mask filter. That will be the inside of mask (faces towards face).
- Insert the filter into the face mask filter pocket.
- Make sure mask filter placed inside face mask pocket covers mouth and nose.
* Face Mask Available in Men, Women & Kids. https://www.adelyn.com/collections/cloth-face-mask
**Please note, due to the nature of this item there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Wearing non-medical protective face mask doesn't replace other preventative measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The use of this face mask material inserts in face covering is not a guarantee against infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. This mask SHOULD be used in addition to practicing CDC recommendations on hand washing and social distancing.
- See Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for details about face coverings. CDC advises use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.