Mask filters are made in 3D structure, which ensures enough breath space and fits perfectly with the face contour to offer all around protection. Adhesive included on mask filter to ensure firm adherence to face mask. Pack of 10 individually packed face filters.
- Outer layer: Spunboud non-woven fabric. Filter out large particulate matter and bacteria.
Middle layer : Extra thick melt-blown non-woven fabric. Filter out fine particulate matter and bacteria.
Inner layer : Absorb moisture and filter out fine particulate matter.
- PFE ( Particle Filtration Efficiency) ≥ 95%
- BFE ( Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ≥ 98%
- Filter is not washable.
- Filter is non-reusable.
- Filter should be placed inside the mask pocket and should avoid touching the exterior of the mask when replacing the filter.
- Change filter every time the mask is washed. (recommended daily)
HOW TO USE:
- Take out face mask and pull open filter pocket of face covering.
- Take out mask filter from individual wrapper.
- Peel one corner to unfold the mask filter.
- Insert the filter into the mask filter pocket and apply pressure on the adhesive to outer layer of face mask to ensure firm adherence.
- Mask sure mask filter placed inside face mask pocket covers mouth and nose.
* Face Mask Available in Men, Women & Kids. https://www.adelyn.com/collections/cloth-face-mask
**Please note, due to the nature of this item there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Wearing this non-medical protective face mask doesn't replace other preventative measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The use of this face covering is not a guarantee against infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. This mask SHOULD be used in addition to practicing CDC recommendations on hand washing and social distancing.
- See Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for details about face coverings. CDC advises use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.